Saturday, November 1, 2008

Earn Money - Bidvertiser FREE to join, Make Money to publish ads and referrals

" I have finally decided to join Bidvertiser, An online advertising program for both advertisers and publishers. Because I think it is a good deal, besides, it’s compliance with Google Adsense, so there is nothing to lose, but more to gain. All you need is not to display similar ADs as Goole Adsense."
Some people argue that Bidvertiser do not have high paying keywords and etc. I find that funny because most of the keywords and niche you are in, perhaps you might find it very cheap then realising your niche has too many contents spamming around already. However, all those top earner sites have bidvertiser ads display even though they would say, their pay is low. To be honest, I have no idea. :)

For example, It is very painful to have ads on my site, because nowadays everyone is using making money online as a key-phrase and half the time, most sites will ask you to sign up, force and tell you to buy or resell. Therefore, ads around money making online become cheap keywords and perhaps used by more publishers than more advertisers. You only need to find the real deal out of it. As for myself, I found some useful sites by using “making money online” key-phrase, but most of them are useless to me too.

Ok, here are the reasons why I choose bidvertiser.

1. FREE to join
2. Fast Paid Amount ($10 for paypal, $50 for check)
3. Money can be used as advertiser, referrer or publisher)Can be advertiser, referrer and/or publisher at the same time.
4. Very easy to choose, setup and configure.
5. Comprehensive tools and help.
6. Great customer relationship
7. Variety types of Ads
8. PPC (pay-per-click based, meaning, you get paid every time it gets clicked legitimately, no need to wait for completion of sales you refer or person you refer, one click creates sudden earning)
9. Great control of click fraud.
10. All of the above knowledge I have done in just a couple of hours. Exactly, two hours and all set and done for me. Very easy to setup and great pay.

Even in my category which has more publisher than advertisers, I can see there are some clicks worth over $7 per click, which is pretty impressive, if you have solid traffic and fantastic content, I am sure you will get that kind of click more often. So, you can either become Advertiser, Publisher, and Referrer at the same time. Become one or all of them, and start making money.

As a advertiser, you can have two types,

* Display your ads on your website or blog &
* Display your eBay auctions.

So, there are a lot of opportunities to earn money on, As I have stated before, you definitely need web traffic to convert these earnings, so, please do not sign up unless you have at least, 100 unique visitors a day. So, please build up the traffic and prepare for making making sources at the same time. I will just display some of the ads here as an example, you have several types of pre-defined set as well as custom made ones as well.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online